Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2020

School this week

 At school we have been learing:

Maths:

In Maths this week it is Maths Week in the whole of NZ so today we did finished our PE interview.

Art:

In Art this week we did God's Creations.

RE:

In RE we have been learning about God and Mary, God and Jesus today we watched 2x videos.

PBL:

In PBL we have been learning about  God made the trees, flowers, grass, animals and other things that are nature.

Reading:

In Reading this week we have been learning about Florence Joyner. We created a timeline about her life. 

1959

She was born December 21

1987

Florence married fellow athlete Al Joyner

1988

During the summer in Seoul, South Korea, Joyner took home three gold medals and a silver.

1988

Joyner retired from competition

1998

Sadly the amazing Flo Jo died on September 21

Writing:

Tomorrow the teachers are going to ask us some questions about Flo Jo.

Florence Griffith Joyner 1 of 2


2 comments:

  1. awesome job Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison
    Your create task was amesome i am really inmpressed

    how did you feel when you posted this on your blog?

    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post