Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Reflections From My Travels

 
This winter [summer] I went on a trip to the U.S.A. 

The 10 best parts of my travels were:

1. Going to 8 different airports
    When we flew out of L.A., Me and Mum realised that we had the New Zealand Black Sox and 2              Olympians on our flight.



2. Seeing Family and Friends
    In Michigan I went skiing, tubing, boat rides and I learnt how to surf on the back of the boat with my      cousin. I went to my Aunts 80th and we ate pulled pork, pulled chicken, homemade baked beans            and huge cake.



3. I stayed on my cousins Lake house the Lake was called Huzzy Lake 
    I saw a turtle, deer and lots of fish in the lake. They had 2 boats 1 paddle board a huge canoe and a          big trampoline that floats on the water.



4. I was in  Paw Paw Michigan with Grandpa and Mum, we went to the petrol station and I meet my other cousin Tyler and then the alarm went of that meant that Tyler and his dad had to go fight the fire I heard another siren and when I turned around I saw my other cousin Kyle in his truck ready to go fight the fire.




5. When I got on the plain to come back home I was so ready for it I was so desperate to see my friends and Dad I am so exited to be back home. 










      


7 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison,
    Wow, you sure had a fantastic time away catching up with your family and doing some amazing activities! Lucky you. I liked looking at the holiday photos too. What was your favourite water activity?
    Are you back home in NZ? If so, what city are you doing your MIQ? And I bet you will be so very excited to see your dad and friends. Hopefully we will see you at school soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison,

    This trip looks amazing! I am very jealous. This is fantastic that you got to meet up with so many family members.

    I would love to hear more about Summer Camp and what you did there.

    It's lovely to have you back and it was great to catch up with you in the Google Meets today.

    Keep blogging about your trip, I can't wait to read all about it.

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madison
    It was lovely to see you yesterday and today. It is rather good timing having distance learning while you are in MIQ - it is so great that you are able to join in your workshops and see your friends and teachers again.

    Anyway, I loved reading about some of your trip and really enjoyed your photos. The Lake House sounds amazing. Were there many other houses in the area? How long did you stay there?

    I really look forward to hearing all about your Summer Camp experience too.

    Thanks,
    Mrs Carney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madison,
    It looks like from the photo's and your writing that you had an amazing trip. What was your favourite activity at the summer camp. It is great to see some amazing pictures from your trip. It is good that you can do online school to see your teachers and seeing your friends. I can't wait for you to get out of MIQ so I can see you.
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madison,
    Looks like you had so fun!
    I wish I did that too
    What was your favorite thing that you did in your holiday?
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Madison,
    It sounds like you had a awesome time on your trip. I can't wait to see you back at school soon. I like the way how you talked about your favorite parts of your trip. Maybe next time you could add a question at the end but other than that your blog post this week was very good.
    Was the food good at your camp?
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia Ora Madison,
    it looks like you did alot and it looks like so much fun. I love the pictures that you added on your trip. Maybe next time you could add a question. I am so happy that you are out of MIQ.
    Keep up the great work!!
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post