Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Fun with Grandpa


Last year when Grandpa came and we went on the new road that went across the Port hills that got closed because of the earthquakes. 

The road leads from Summer to Lyttleton. We also went to Lyttleton city to get sushi and ice cream. Well, we did that we walked to a place that had a slide. I went with Mum, Dad and Grandpa. Being with my family made me feel happy because we were having fun. I never knew that… Grandpa would come to New Zealand to see me even though Grandpa came when I was a baby. When Grandpa comes each year I feel so excited because I probably could not wait for Grandpa to come. 

Next year when Grandpa comes I will be happy too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison,

    It was nice to read about all the lovely things you have done with your Grandpa. I haven't been on the re-opened road yet. What was the view like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB MADISON. FROM ZOE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post