Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

My Cousins Summer 2019

Over the holidays I went to America last year. 

I went to visit my cousins, who live in a house that has a farm. On the farm, there are cows, chickens, cats, goats, horses, dog and a noisy rooster that goes cockle-doodle-doo. When I see my cousins I feel happy, like I just want to play. The best thing I like to do when I go is play on the farm. We also play UNO a lot which makes us feel very happy. 

My Aunt Brittany is such a good cook for her family. However, Uncle Marc is a builder instead of a cook. He is better on the barbecue. When I was a baby, Marley the cat jumped into the bath with me. 

Having sleepovers at my cousins’ house means that me and Mum have to sleep in a very dark, spooky room with no windows. When we wake up sometimes we don’t even know that it is morning. Because the door is shut, we can not hear the rooster. Addye makes lovely pancakes and I love to eat them with Addye, Baylor, Traton, Aunt Brittany and Uncle Marc.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madison,

    So nice to read about your family in America. They have so many animals on the farm. Just as well you couldn't hear the rooster, as they tend to wake up very early. Which animals do you enjoy the most? Did you get to ride on the horse? Just as well you couldn't hear the rooster, as they tend to wake up very early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB MADISON.FROM ZOE

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post